Golf in dramatic landscape of Iceland is an adventure you will remember for a lifetime. Brautarholt Golf Course lies in a breathtaking nature by the sea with a view to Reykjavik city. Brautarholt is in place 62 of the top 100 best golf-courses in the world according to the booking website Golfscape and in place 40 on the best golf-courses list in Scandinavia according to GolfDigest Magazine.
We are within 30 minutes driving distance from the center of Reykjavik the capital of Iceland. We invite you to experience the special Icelandic golf culture in a small Icelandic countryside golf club, where we have a small pro chop and a cafe.
Due to Iceland’s northerly location we have 24 hours of sunlight over the summer months of June and most of July. Midnight golf in Iceland is an incredible golfing experience, which many golfers from around the world come to enjoy.
- Green fee is 9,500 ISK for 18 holes (plus 5,000 ISK per person for tee time after 10 pm)
- Green fee is ISK 7,900 ISK for 12 holes (plus 5,000 ISK per person for tee time after 10 pm)
- Golf Package: Includes golf, rental clubs and transfer to/from the hotel in Reykjavik. ISK 17,900 (plus 4,000 ISK if only one golfer or if extra non-golfing passenger)
- Midnight golf package: Includes golf after 10 pm, rental clubs and transfer to/from the hotel in Reykjavik. ISK 22,900 (plus 4,000 ISK if only one golfer or if extra non-golfing passenger)
- Rentals: You can rent
- Clubs 5,000 ISK
- Carts 5,500 ISK (12 holes 4,000 ISK)
- Trolleys 1,000 ISK
Please send us an email to email@example.com if you are having problems booking your tee time on the calendar.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having problems booking your tee time