EXPERIENCE GOLF LIKE A LOCAL
Golf in Reykjavik
Golf in Reykjavik
Brautarholt is a 12-holes golf course. If you would like to play 18 holes or more for an additional fee, please email us; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green fee
- 12 holes: 9,900 ISK (plus 5,000 ISK per person for tee time after 9pm, available from June 1st to July 16th)
- 18 holes: (2 x 9 holes) 13,000 ISK (plus 5,000 ISK per person for tee time after 9pm, available from June 1st to July 16th)
- Clubs: 5,500 ISK
- Carts 12 holes: 5,000 ISK, 18 holes 7,000 ISK
- Trolleys: 1,500 ISK
- Green fee and Transfer Package: Includes golf – 12 holes, rental clubs and transfer to/from the hotel in Reykjavik. Last pick up time in Reykjavik is at 9 PM.
- If only one golfer in shuttle: 32,900 ISK
- If 2 golfers in shuttle: 23,900 ISK per person
- If 3 or more golfers in shuttle: 20,900 ISK per person
- Fee for extra non-golfing passenger: 4,000 ISK
- Plus 5,000 ISK per person for tee time after 9 pm
- Extra fee for 18 holes: 3,000 ISK per person
Golf in dramatic landscape of Iceland is an adventure you will remember for a lifetime. Brautarholt Golf Course lies in a breathtaking nature by the sea with a view to Reykjavik city. Brautarholt is in place 62 of the top 100 best golf-courses in the world according to the booking website Golfscape and in place 4 on the Golf World Continental Europe’s X-factor.
We are within 30 minutes driving distance from the center of Reykjavik the capital of Iceland. We invite you to experience the special Icelandic golf culture in a small Icelandic countryside golf club, where we have a small pro chop and a cafe.
Due to Iceland’s northerly location we have 24 hours of sunlight over the summer months of June and most of July. Midnight golf in Iceland is an incredible golfing experience, which many golfers from around the world come to enjoy.
Please send us an email to email@example.com if you are having problems booking your tee time on the calendar.
Book Tee Time
What others say
“Wow!! Each hole is a postcard photo. A very picturesque course with amazing views. My only complaint is the course is not marked well for distances. They only have markers for 200, 150, 100, and 50 meters. Course is in great shape and staff is very friendly and accommodating.”
– Doug on Tripadvisor
“A fantastic golf course, demanding and beautiful. Greens were top class and very large. Feeling grateful of this 9-hole experience. Easy to reach from Reykjavik by car. They also rent golf sets, both right and left side.”
– AP Latti on Google Maps
“My favorite course I’ve ever played! Amazing views (amazing is an understatement), and the course is in impeccable shape. A must-play..”
– Matt Rabb on Facebook
“My wife and I have played at courses all over the world. You will find very few with the unbelievable views from this course. From the cliffs at the ocean to the lava fields for rough, this course has it all. The golf package was great, as they picked us up from our hotel, provided quality clubs and returned us after the round.“
– Brad T on Tripadvisor